CloneCommando232CloneCommando232

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

A awesome idea and an awesome game.

Pokemon and tower defense, who knew?

Overall the game is great, it sticks to the real game's level up/move mechanics well and applies them in a manor perfect for a tower defense game. Can't wait for the next chapters to come, keep up the good work!

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Nice Game...

It seems like a heavily used concept, but given a spin to make it something both awesome and fun. the overall game is alright, but the mouse lag is a bit difficult to deal with.

IMPORTANT: Right clicking seems to crash the game, and loop the main menu. can anyone confirm this?

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Probably the best flash game there is.

Well, i would have never thought of something like this even being possible. its great to see people still interested in the ol' 8-bit days. plays through just like mario, but with an amazing twist to the original gameplay.

Only glitch i could find was that, in the warp zone leading from 4-2, when you are in the sky and you charge up mega man's fire blaster, he disappears.

This is just awesome, by far. heck, it will probably go down in history. Just the accuracy of everybody, as well as the levels, is impeccable, making this probably one of the most successful flash games I have ever seen (and probably ever will).

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Another Awesome One

this is a great game, even though (as you probably noticed from reading comments below) is somewhat glitchy. wasnt for me though...strange. a couple things i would change are the cursor color and the extremley anoying 100 achivements achivement. as for the person below me...by a better computer or dont write reviews like that. also, one more glitch: buying more than 10 potions will cause the game to show 11 or 1 as the count untill you only have 9 left. keep up the good work!

xdragonx10 responds:

Working on the bugs, I'll look into the potion bug. Thanks!

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Excellent graphics and control

The game is simple and self-explanitory, yet puts up a challenge. the added mousepad controls really helped me, too. Another masterpeice from the Super-flash-bros, hope to see another soon!

Windows Hardcore Windows Hardcore

STUPID COMPUTER!!!

I hope widows dies.

Great flash, very annoying, I H8 WINDOWS!!

Batch Code Generator Batch Code Generator

Sweet!

im gunna send my reboot file to all my friends. they wont know what hit them!

though it seems usless, its really fun to learn this computer geek stuff and use it against others.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Hard, but fun

Getting every sticker is a painstaking task that requires a lot of time, but its worth it.

...

PLEASE TELL ME ITS WORTH IT!

...

well, thats 8 hours down the drain.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

...That's it?

I spent 20 minutes running around with a lampshade just to restore feng shui to a stupid room.

...link must not have a life outside of being a hero.

great game, good animations, nice game cameos.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

I H8T THIS!!!

i spent half an hour trying to figure out which money was a platform on level 3.

I still dont know.

You must really want to make everyone angry.

BEST GAME EVER